JAM SESSION with Special Guest Dr. Robert Hogan
4th of July 2019 at Klassikstadt in Frankfurt am Main
WHY: New Work is supposed to change everything. Leadership seems to be facing completely new challenges. We experience that there is insecurity in executive search and selection, management development and career planning about which success factors from the past (may) still apply in the future and where new approaches are necessary. Often, managers ask themselves whether they are fit for the future.
WHAT: We invite you to an exciting JAM SESSION with plenty of room for exchanging and discussing experiences and open-ended questions. We focus on what we can learn from the past and how leadership can be successful and authentic in the future.
SPEAKER: We are excited that great experts in their field will provide us with key-notes and real live case studies on how they are addressing the above-mentioned challenges. E.g. a CEO from the financial industry, two winners of HR awards in 2018, and a well-known social-media influencer. Please scroll down for further information.
SPECIAL GUEST: Among others, you have the chance to see Dr. Robert Hogan, and Scott Gregory live at the JAM SESSION. Robert is the founder of Hogan Assessment Systems, and was the first to empirically show, that personality can be measured and behavior and performance in the workplace can be predicted on its basis. Scott is the CEO at Hogan Assessments has decades of experiences working as a (Hogan) consultant in the industry.
PARTICIPANTS: All customers and partners of Odgers Berndtson and/or RELEVANT as well as interested individuals are invited to join. The Number of participants is limited. Therefore, please register quickly to secure your ticket.
HOSTS: The event is jointly hosted by Odgers Berndtson and RELEVANT. We are excited to expand our collaboration, including the global CEOxOneDay initiative. We share a truly international approach, a passion for evidence-based assessments as well as hold ourselves accountable for providing solutions to our clients, which fit their (future) realities best.
We look forward meeting you in Frankfurt.
Stay tuned for the following program points on the 4th of July 2019 at Klassikstadt in Frankfurt am Main:
Check-in and reception with lunch and some other refreshments for the afternoon
Welcome – Daniel Nerlich, Managing Partner, Odgers Berndtson & Dr. René Kusch, Managing Director, RELEVANT
Impulse speeches held in German except for Dr. Hogan´s contribution
- Dr. Robert Hogan, Founder & President, Hogan Assessments: “How humility outperforms charisma”
- Dr. Niklas Friedrich, Project Manager People & Organisation Strategy, Vodafone: “Futurise Leadership at Vodafone”
Breakout-Sessions by corporate and consulting experts held in German except for Scott Gregory´s contribution
- Jana Schlinsog, Manager Leadership Program, Daimler Corporate Academy: “New Leadership? How and where am I effective?”
- Dr. Matthias Lichtblau, Executive Director, CMS Legal Services EEIG: “Getting ready for the future of international law firms with the Peak Performance Program”
- Sebastian Henrichs, Managing Director, Fondsdepot Bank: “Actively shaping change as an executive at Fondsdepot Bank”
- Dr. Kevin-Lim Jungbauer, HR Diagnostics and Talent Assessment Expert, Beiersdorf: “From Recruiting to Leadership Base Camp”
- Scott Gregory, CEO, Hogan Assessments: “Deriving value from Big Data: The Science of Personality”
- Marcus K. Reif, Head of HR, Chief People Officer, HR Expert, Speaker and Blogger: “Staying relevant in turbulent times”
from 6:30 pm
Networking, exchange and discussion at the Flying Buffet
We would be pleased to receive your registration via the following registration form. Please note that we reserve the right to make program changes. The general terms and conditions of RELEVANT apply.
- EUR 99,- plus VAT.
Orber Str. 4a
60386 Frankfurt am Main
We are planning to document the event through photo and video recordings for our website as well as our social media channels. The photos and videos can also be found by search engines.
Important information: Of course your consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time with future effect informally by e-mail to email@example.com or by conventional mail in whole or in part. It will only be used for this purpose. In the event of withdrawal, we will immediately remove your photos and name from our website. If we have also used video material of you, we will continue to use it. If there should be a new edition of the video, we will of course then use film material which does not show you.
We look forward to your participation. Please fill in the following form for a binding registration.